For anyone who doesn’t already know, The FabulousWedFest show is bring held from 11am – 10pm on Saturday 16th March 2013 at Muddifords Court Country House in Devon. I’ll be exhibiting there so if you are based locally it’s the perfect chance to come and say hello as well as scouting for other incredibly awesome wedding suppliers. In addition to my little stand I will be styling a table at the special wedding banquet, and offering a DIY workshop on planning timelines and budgeting tips & advice.
This is way more special than just the usual wedding show you come across ladies and gents.
This wedding show is an emporium of DIY loveliness aimed at couples who are looking for alternative, quirky, original, festival finds to make your wedding a little bit more like you two!
Each exhibitor at the Fabulous Wedding Festival has been hand picked, to make sure that they are FUN, CREATIVE and passionate about WEDDINGS. The event will feature goodies such as:
– An Art Gallery for Photographers and film-makers to present their work
– A Rocks & Frocks Catwalk where there will be a variety of independent wedding dress designers
– A Wedding Banquet ready for you to eat food from a selection of caterers on beautifully styled tables
– A Boys Club offering everything from suits to shoes and the all important bar
– DIY Workshops hints and tips from top wedding suppliers on how to make your wedding amazing
– Live Music throughout the event from a selection of bands with live bands from 6pm
Tickets for the general public are now on sale now at only £4 each. Buy tickets online http:// www.fabulouswedfest.co.uk/main/ticket-sales-open/
Follow news and update via the Facebook page too!