She also was incredibly generous and created a bespoke print just for me and the hubby, which I’m ashamed to say I’ve yet to put up in our new house as the walls are still bare plaster… seriously, how many shades of F&B grey can I paint samples of before making a decision? Gah. I promise to post a photo of it up in its glory as soon as the walls are done!
I am also very excited to announce that I am running a competition to WIN a framed print and 15% off when you order your wedding stationery with White Hanami. Simply email White Hanami at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Jessie Thomson” to enter, but remember that you only have until the end of April to snap this one up ladies & gents!
Just a quick round up again of why White Hanami are an awesome stationery company:
- Everything is professionally printed by specialists
- Wedding stationery is printed on lovely heavyweight textured card. 320gsm, 100% cotton
- All invitations are presented in a luxury White Hanami keepsake box
- Designs can be produced in any colour, you can simply email a swatch of your colour choice(s). No extra cost.
- Siobhan will work closely with you to choose the right fonts etc.
- A free, no obligation, consultation is available.